Pardon me, dishes and laundry. I have more important things to do...like follow behind a naughty boy and clean up after him.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meagan's Art Gallery

Meagan's school has a really good art teacher. She brought home all her creations today since their last day is tomorrow.


My personal favorite is the fish bowl (the one with the blue ribbon. It says "very interesting"). She titled it "Rainbow Flower" for some reason. I think it's because of the bows above the bowl.



The Color Wheel


Woven strips of textured/colored paper


The Clown


Happy Hands Holding Flowers
They are construction paper hands with knuckles and nails drawn on. Haha


Meagan's Family
I don't see a family in there but I do see a butterfly, a girl, a cactus and a couple of flowers. She might have misunderstood the assignment. ;)


Cowgirl Meagan
I thought it was pretty good. I just love her pants and boots.


The Gale Tiger
Their school mascot. I particularly love the square jaw and claws.


The Obligatory House, Flowers, Trees and Playground Equipment
We've all drawn it, don't deny it. I can just imagine her meticulously drawing all the little monkey bars for an hour or so, making sure everything is just right. What a cutie.


Meagan will be displaying her pieces in Jen's Blog for a limited time. Get your tickets to the show through TicketMasters before this collection is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Those are way too cute! Meagan is a really good draw-er (I know it's spelled without the dash but then is looks like drawer - the things you put clothes in. So weird.).

    ReplyDelete