We were eating pizza for dinner one night. Meagan loves to make up random songs...kind of like me and Justin. This is her "ode to cheese".
Then Justin came home from work and got in on the action. These guys crack me up.
This is how Seth learned to walk. Turns out we didn't need a walker after all.
Here are some of his first steps. Thank you small stool for teaching him how to do it.
Here's Meagan's 7th birthday party. She wanted a blackforest cheesecake for her birthday. Who am I to deny the wishes of a 7 year old? The kids mostly just played outside while the adults talked and ate. My kind of party.
Alright you. Stop growing so fast.
And finally, I got a new haircut.
| Customize a slideshow desig |


Ah Jen, I love you. And you make really cute babies.
ReplyDelete-Justin
Oh my gosh Jenn you are absolutely beautiful in your new hair cut & cute faces:) I loved the song girls:) Seth you are a pro walker:) This really brightened my day. Thanks Jenn!!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete