Pardon me, dishes and laundry. I have more important things to do...like follow behind a naughty boy and clean up after him.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of 1st Grade

Meagan has been really excited to go back to school. We've made it our little tradition to go to breakfast on the first day. Village Inn is real close to her school, and they have the California Skillet. Avocado, swiss, hollandaise sauce, mushrooms...I'm getting hungry already, and I just ate.

I can never get Candace to look at the camera. What a little stinker!

My handsome boys. I love Sethy boy's profile. It's so cute, just like his daddy's.


I'm so glad they have color sheets and crayons at restaurants. Saved the day!

I didn't get a picture of her outside the school because we were late...oops. What a way to start the year. Thanks for taking one for the team, Meagan. She was alright though, she didn't get in trouble. I feel kind of bad though because we didn't go to the ice cream social on Friday either. It's a chance for you to meet their teacher and figure out what to do on the first day, sign up to help out, etc. Justin took the girls on a camp out instead. I hope her teacher doesn't think we're deadbeats.

By the way, it was rather nice to have the night to myself on Friday. Baby goes to sleep at 7 and I have the rest of the night to myself. I'm learning to like it a little more. I still get really lonely but it's getting easier the more Justin's gone. I take advantage of the opportunity to do whatever I want and not feel guilty about eating tons of junk food and watching whatever I want until the wee hours of the morning. (See my version of Brown Eyed Girl on a previous post). I can't sleep alone anyways. I have to completely exhaust myself so I won't notice that I'm by myself. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment